Horoscopes 1/27/2020

Aries (March 21-April 19) You should spend some time nurturing your heart. Allow yourself to pull back.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You don’t have time for anything that doesn’t help you anymore. This means you are listening to yourself more carefully. Take the time to listen to others, too.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) What are you starving for? No, it can’t be longing itself. Reach towards beauty, towards whatever it is that inspires you, even if you’re not sure that you’ll ever reach the destination.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Your nerves are sparking, filled with lamp-yellow light. You understand the electricity of softness, the passion in caring, more than others right now. Allow yourself to feel it all.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Let go of the pressure, of the expectations that have long past, and allow yourself a night of whimsy. Allow yourself to ignore the consequences.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) There is someone you have been missing, and now is the perfect time to reconnect. Old friendships can be even more exciting than new.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Throw something new into your routine. Even if it won’t work out in the long run. It doesn’t have to. All that matters is that it is something new. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Don’t be surprised if your eyes fill with tears when a simple act of kindness occurs to or around you. These moments are meant to be felt fully.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) It may feel strange to parse through the past. You’ve had more distance than you ever thought you would. You’re more different now than you thought you were. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You are so ready to move. Even when you’re tired, you want to stay up all night and talk to everyone you can. Make sure you are able to find excitement in just spending time with yourself as well.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You are allowed to put your foot down when it comes to your own needs. Be clear with your opinions and don’t be afraid to speak up when you change your mind. Because you inevitably will change it.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Take some much needed alone time today. Reconnect with your emotions and personality, and make sure that you are always being true to yourself.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.