Horoscopes April 22-28

Collegian | Brooke Beresford

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs.

Dear stars,

Mercury retrograde finally comes to a close April 25 just after we bask in the glow of the Pink Moon April 23. Emotions could run high this week, especially because the moon will linger in Scorpio for some time. You may feel pulled to make transformative shifts in your work-life balance. Scorpio energy is working with you to manifest your dreams, so lay out your rocks and crystals, and enjoy.

Much love,

A Sagittarius Moon

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21 – April 19):

Tarot card: Temperance 

As the sun warms us up, you feel excited to go outside with your friends and have adventures. Getting the Temperance card shows how much you can’t wait for the fun to begin. You need it after such a long winter. 

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

Tarot card: The Lovers

Happy birthday, Taurus! Spring is here, and you are blooming in your career more than ever before. A new romantic interest may enter your life this week to help you relax after months of strenuous work. If you are already in a relationship, this will be a good time to get to know them even more.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

Tarot card: The Chariot

New business opportunities have been falling on your lap. Now is your chance to take them and go further with the creative projects you’ve been working on. You’re someone very versatile, so be open to trying new things at this time. You never know what could come out of it.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22):

Tarot card: The Emperor 

The universe is sending happiness and abundance your way, Cancer. You’ve been successful at achieving all your goals this April and have been building up skills in various hobbies. Doing creative work is something important for your soul, so keep going.

Leo (July 23 – Aug. 22):

Tarot card: Strength

You will have the strength to finish this semester strong, Leo. I understand school can get tiring, but soon, you’ll be able to enjoy the things you want to do. Keep working hard because the universe has rewards in store for you.

Virgo (Aug. 23 – Sept. 23):

Tarot card: The Star

You are learning about yourself by doing health routines and realigning your energy through shadow work. Your manifestations will come true when you clear your mind of any negative thoughts.

Libra (Sept. 23 – Oct. 22):

Tarot card: The Hanged Man

You will be focused on your finances this week, Libra. The pros of this are you may receive a large amount of money for your work, but the cons are you may need to pay off some things you forgot about. Whatever the case, make sure to keep track of your finances carefully.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 – Nov. 21):

Tarot card: The Hierophant 

The Pink Moon will be in your sign April 23. You may be celebrating something special soon because you took the time to focus on yourself and your career this winter. The summer has a lot in store for you, and you’re going to start seeing the fruits of your labor. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 – Dec. 21):

Tarot card: The Fool

You tend to have restless energy, but the universe has been pushing you to rest more in the coming weeks. Enjoy the sun while it’s out, and consider adding more steps to your self-care routine if you haven’t already.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 – Jan. 19):

Tarot card: Ace of Wands

As Mercury exits retrograde, you are being served new opportunities for personal and professional prosperity. However, you may be facing a mental block due to some sort of interpersonal conflict. You may find that you need to boot someone who isn’t adding to your life, so raise your standards and enjoy the good moments this week. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20 – Feb 18):

Tarot card: Wheel of Fortune

If the universe has been giving you challenges as of late, keep pushing through. You’re on your way to accomplishing amazing things and have been doing well with following your path. Your intuition is particularly high right now, so you could be drawn to doing spiritual work.

Pisces (Feb. 19 – March 20):

Tarot card: The Moon

You are very connected to the moon and will find closure you need in a certain situation. When the Pink Moon happens, reflect how you feel, and you’ll soon find answers that have been within you all along.

Reach Abby Flores at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @CSUCollegian.