Horoscopes 11/30/2020: What changes can you expect from this lunar eclipse in Gemini

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Eclipses mark the end of one era and the start of another. Like other full moons, they bring heightened emotions, cathartic experiences and a chance to embrace a bit of drama. 

Eclipses happen when the sun and moon are opposed to each other and in the same sign as the lunar nodes. The moon’s north node is currently in Gemini, while the moon’s south node is in Sagittarius. The sun in Sagittarius and the moon in Gemini will conjunct these nodes as they oppose each other. 

The heightened energy around this eclipse will give you clarity on what you’ve been working toward. Moon in Gemini encourages us to think through our feelings, which is a bit inconvenient considering emotions are meant to be felt. Nonetheless, being able to articulate why you’ve been feeling a certain way will guide you through the shifts coming your way.

The changes happening with this eclipse won’t make sense for another six months, when we have our next lunar eclipse in Sagittarius. Therefore, embrace flexibility and uncertainty. Not everything is supposed to make sense right away. The choices you make today will define this six-month cycle. 

Take time to rest while you surrender to the power of the universe. You’re changing for the better. 

As with all horoscopes, take what you need, and leave what you don’t. For a more accurate and in-depth reading, apply horoscopes to your sun, moon and rising signs. 

ARIES (March 21-April 19) You’re questioning your beliefs. Stand up for what you believe is right, and silence insecurity. You can never be heard if you don’t share your beliefs with others.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Your resources are strained. Be grateful for what you have, and stay optimistic for the resources coming your way. Beggars can’t be choosers. Remember, the struggles of today lead you into the successes of tomorrow. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) The awakening you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Step into your power, and assert yourself in the spaces you find yourself in. Your presence deserves to be seen and heard. 

CANCER (June 21-July 22) The turmoil you feel inside is beginning to spiral out of control. Surrender to the power of the universe by acknowledging that you can only control so much. What is meant to be will be. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) The inspiration you’ve been looking for is hiding in plain sight. Take a step back, and look inside yourself for inspiration. You’re ready to release everything you’ve been holding in. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) How other people see you is a reflection of how you see yourself. You exist to bring your ideas to life. Quit second-guessing yourself, and let others see what you’ve been working on. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Show gratitude for the everyday things that make your life worth living. Luck is on your side; all you have to do is take the opportunity. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Your values are changing. It’s time to believe in yourself. Everyone else believes in you, but that means nothing if you think you’re unworthy of success. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Your flaws are in the spotlight. Embracing your imperfections is the only way to heal from a painful past. It’s time for a rebirth. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) The light is shining on the darkest part of your soul. Has your character really developed, or are you still putting up a front for your inner demons? 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Your relationships are being tested. The way you deal with conflict will define your character. Tread lightly. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) Your career decisions will make or break the person you’re becoming. Either way, the person you are today won’t be the same person in six months.

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.