Gallery: Oktoberfest

Collegian | River Kinnaird
A beer being poured at Salt Road Brewing during their Oktoberfest event Sept. 23. The brewery is located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley and opened in April 2023.
  • Salt Road Brewing bartenders Zach Farrin (left) and Suzy Hawbaker (right) pour beers with smiles on their faces during the brewery’s Oktoberfest Sept. 23. “The best part about this job is the people who come in all the time,” Hawbaker said. “We love talking with and getting to know more about our regulars and the people of Fort Collins.”

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • The Fort Collins community was out at the Salt Road Brewing’s Oktoberfest located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley Sept. 23. Many patrons were dressed in lederhosen and were there to celebrate the day with friends and family.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • A beer being poured at Salt Road Brewing during their Oktoberfest event Sept. 23. The brewery is located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley and opened in April 2023.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • Salt Road Brewing had many different types of beer for sale during their Oktoberfest event Sept. 23. The brewery, which is located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley, opened in April 2023 and was happy to see the community take part in their event.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • Salt Road Brewing’s Oktoberfest celebrates not only beer but also the five month anniversary of the brewery Sept. 23. Having opened in April 2023, the brewery, which is located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley, saw many patrons during the festivities.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • Customers celebrate Oktoberfest with good beer and football at Salt Road Brewing Sept. 23. Many members of the Fort Collins community came out to drink beer and have fun with their loved ones.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • Families and friends celebrate Oktoberfest with amazing weather at Salt Road Brewing Sept. 23. Many members of the Fort Collins community came out to drink good beer and visit loved ones.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • The beer kept flowing during Salt Road Brewing’s Oktoberfest with patrons coming in every hour to celebrate with friends and family Sept. 23. Located at 321 Old Firehouse Alley, Salt Road Brewing took care of everyone’s need for fresh, cold beer.

Collegian | River Kinnaird
  • Salt Road Brewing founding employee Suzy Hawbaker pours a beer for a customer Sept. 23. “I have worked here since we opened in April,” Hawbaker said. “I love the energy of this place and all of the locals who come in to drink and talk.”

Collegian | River Kinnaird