Horoscopes 9/26/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Never stop fighting. The cause is in bolded letters and it’s driving your every move. This could be the crux of your life.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You can see angels. You felt one in the hallway. Could it be your imagination? Every aspect of life is translated through the mind anyway.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You still haven’t bought bandages after all this time. You’re wondering how the grass is still so green instead of cleaning your shower. Do some work.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Is it possible to be quietly loud? You turn on the TV and everyone can hear. Use your voice.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Your announcement of yourself when you walk into a room means that no one can question you. When you stumble, demand to be picked up.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Take an hour away from your phone. Put it away before bed. Listen to your thoughts and breathe. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Reach out to an old friend today. You can handle every possible outcome. You can see that they are endless.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Hold onto this feeling. Love is everything to you. It’s not just found in people, it’s found in the sunset. Look up.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re all work and no play. But you are not either of those things. You are so much more. You are undefinable. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Your magnetism can be dangerous. There is still time to become soft. Let yourself cry for hours. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You are the main character in this story. Does the attention scare you? It’s okay if it does.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Where have you gone? You’re looking everywhere. Reach out and feel your own fingers. Make them yours again.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.