5 Strategies for Landing Your Dream Job After Graduation

Graduated and feeling lost about your next steps? Looking to set up your life, find a good job, and earn money? Who doesn’t want that, right?...

Our Print Edition
Courtesy of Democratic Socialists of America Fort Collins
Palestine Benefit Concert supports local families through art, music
Cadence Cardona, Staff Reporter • July 14, 2024
National: Shooting at Trump rally leaves attendee dead, violence condemned by Colorado politicians
Allie Seibel, Editor in Chief • July 14, 2024
A graphic of a mother and daughter walking down a red, white and blue striped path facing fireworks in the distance. At the base of the path is a small brown truck.
Fort Collins' annual Independence Day Parade draws international crowd
Sophia Masia, Staff Reporter • July 9, 2024
In an indoor gym, a woman track athlete holds a shotput ball above her head in preparation to throw.
Morris, Lesnar, Hawkins represent Rams in US Summer Olympics team trials
Adam Gross, Staff Reporter • July 7, 2024
View All

Warmer weekend ahead for Fort Collins

After a cool, moist Thursday, conditions are forecast to slowly improve into Friday afternoon. Drizzle and showers will stick around before 10am. Temperatures will be a bit warmer Friday afternoon as the sun begins to burn off the cloud cover and the drizzle comes to an end. By the evening, sunny skies will prevail.

Slide1

Overnight Friday, temperatures will again fall to near freezing, but the moisture won’t be around – no snow tonight. There will be enough moisture, and the winds will be right for fog production in the early morning hours. Don’t be surprised if there’s a slight frost left behind by Saturday morning. Sensitive plants should be moved indoors Friday night.

Saturday looks like a prime day. After some possible early morning fog, sunny skies will return for the better part of Saturday. The CSU football game at 1:00pm should kickoff in the upper 60s with plenty of sunshine. Go rams!

Sunday will finally be warm enough to bring afternoon thunderstorms back into the forecast. None of the storms look to be widespread or severe at this time.

Sunday night, a cool front will move through. Monday looks like another cool, cloudy day for northeastern Colorado.

Slide1