Must-see concerts for Halloweekend and Halloween night

Maybe dressing up isn’t your favorite activity anymore. You’ve outgrown the usual trick-or-treating by a few years, and the parties at your friend’s house maybe just are not as exciting as they used to be. No matter the reason, you are looking for something more fun and enjoyable for your time, and scaring little kids with clown mask is not cutting it. If you have some spare cash, and haven’t made any plans yet, here are the three must-see concerts for Halloween weekend and Halloween night:

Widespread Panic – Saturday, Oct. 29

Widespread Panic.jpg
Photo Courtesy: widespreadpanic.com

If you want the chance to see a rock band that has been rocking stages all over for 30 years, you don’t have to look far. Georgia-based Widespread Panic will be taking over the 1st Bank Center in Broomfield this Saturday. Widespread Panic brings draws from blues, hard rock and funk music to provide listeners with a completely unique experience. With now 12 studio albums, the band has no shortage of material to play to keep the night going. Widespread Panic is not a bad way to kick off your Halloween weekend. Tickets are available at widespreadpanic.com

The Wonder Years – Sunday, Oct. 30

The Wonder Years.jpg
Photo Courtesy: thewonderyearsband.com

Philadelphia-based pop-punk super group The Wonder Years have basically been non-stop touring to support the release of their latest album “No Closer to Heaven.” The band made a round here in Fort Collins earlier this year and rocked the Aggie Theatre with a star studded lineup. Now, the band is making its way back to Colorado with one of the biggest lineups the pop-punk genre has seen to date. Real Friends, Knuckle Puck, Moose Blood and Seaway will all be supporting acts at the Denver show at the Ogden Theatre. For a night filled with punk music, you don’t want to miss this show. A lineup with this much talent is bound to rock the house. Tickets are available at thewonderyearsband.com

Mac Miller – Monday, Oct. 31

Mac Miller - The Divine Feminine.jpg
Photo Courtesy: iTunes

With this year’s Red Rocks season beginning to wind down, there are not many chances left to catch some really big shows at the iconic venue this year. On Halloween night, though, you have a chance to see rapper Mac Miller take over Morrison. Miller’s fourth-studio album “The Devine Feminine” just released a little over a month ago, so this is your chance to see Miller perform some of his newest works in support of the record. This concert is one of the few really big things going on Halloween night in Colorado, making this show one can’t miss concert. Tickets are available at macmillerswebsite.com