African American female student studying from home during lockdown
Pediatric NP Online Programs: Alleviating Gaps in Colorado's Healthcare System

In Colorado's intricate healthcare sector, the provision of specialized care to its pediatric population remains a challenge. Pediatric Nurse...

Sports brief: CSU volleyball moves up to No. 9 ranking

The Rams spent three weeks there before they were finally let in, and haven’t looked back ever since. Now six weeks after receiving their first national ranking in 2013, the Rams have climbed to the No. 9 position riding a 19-0 record which remains one of only two across the country that remains undefeated, the other being Missouri. The 15 votes the Rams received in the preseason have sprouted into 973 in Monday’s voting process among the collegiate coaches.

The No. 9 mark is CSU’s highest since the release of the Nov. 29, 2004 poll when the Rams were wearing a 26-3 record heading into the NCAA tournament.

One game separates this CSU squad with tying a program-best start of 20-0 set by the 2001 Rams. Back within the top-10 for the first time in nearly a decade, the Rams are running on 12 consecutive road victories as they head into Thursday’s match at Boise State to face a Broncos team wearing a 10-11, 4-7 Mountain West record and is 3-5 at home.

Sports Editor Quentin Sickafoose can be reached at sports@collegian.com and on Twitter @QSickafoose.