How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Sports brief: CSU volleyball takes on Missouri State Wednesday at Moby

The Rams are off to their best start in over a decade. Still riding an undefeated record after defeating Denver University on Tuesday night, CSU is 7-0 for the first time since 2001.

CSU faces a Missouri State team at Moby on Wednesday that has also gotten off to an impressive start in the 2013 season. The Bears are coasting on a five-game winning streak that has boosted them to a 6-1 record. On top of that, Missouri State is undefeated on the road, matching CSU’s 3-0 record in away matches. It also ranks fifth on the NCAA’s list of all-time victories.

The Rams and Bears have met five times coming into Wednesday’s game. CSU holds control of the series with a 4-1 record, the only loss occurring at Moby Arena.

Senior middle blocker Samantha Peters is expected to be back in the starting lineup for the Rams tonight. Peters sat out Tuesday’s game at DU on a coach’s decision from Tom Hilbert, which was confirmed to be not injury related.

Aside from hosting Texas A&M on Sept. 21, Wednesday’s match is the final non-conference meeting for CSU before it begins Mountain West play next week with a Border War at home against Wyoming.

Tonight’s game begins at 7 p.m.

Sports Editor Quentin Sickafoose can be reached at sports@collegian.com.