Horoscopes 11/4/2019

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) Who can you trust? It will always be difficult to tell. Accept that you will never know.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)  You will be attracted to a demon you once met. Stay away and remember your light.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)  Everything is so lovely and wonderful. It won’t last long- but what will?

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Throw away everything that doesn’t serve you anymore. It’s not worth it.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) It’s time to switch things up. Maybe it’s always the time.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)  Everything is happening at once. But you’re finally learning to balance it all. You can stand on just one foot.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)  You’re having so much fun. Do you need to slow down? Maybe. But not yet.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You’re ready to make some waves. Watch how much you can motivate those around you when you begin to motivate yourself.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) As everything starts to get disrupted, remember to talk things through with those around you. Don’t neglect your own voice.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)  It’s time to risk it all. You know this. The potential for a lifetime of happiness is sitting on your counter. It has been for weeks.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Cry it out. All of it. Spend time alone with yourself.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) There is so much spilling through your mind you’re overflowing. Don’t build a dam.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.