Horoscopes 10/31/2019

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) You may be feeling low energy right now. You’re desperately trying not to use it as an excuse. You’re fully allowed to.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)  You have so many people who care about you but no one seems to be showing it well. Sometimes you need to demand affection.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)  You have so much on your plate. Sometimes you can’t say yes to everything.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Sink into your bed. Sink into this feeling. It’s Scorpio season.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) So much feels like its out of harmony. It’s not up to you to make things right.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)  You’re running everywhere. You’re sprinting. Let someone else carry you.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22)  You can feel the end looming and it’s frightening. You’re going to have to look it in the eyes at some point.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21)  You’re mulling it all over. It’s your season. You can be as moody or as perky as you’d like. This time, it’s all about you.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re starting to get pulled back. By who? Who other than your mind. It’s harder to escape than one would think.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)  You keep feeling jarred as you run across people from your past. Resist the urge to reach out. They’re in the past for a reason. More importantly, you’re in their past for a reason. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18)  Don’t change everything up just based on that feeling of fear you may have experienced. Look back to the reasons you started. Hold onto that early feeling.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) It’s becoming clearer and clearer that something you thought was good is actually not. You’re being challenged every day.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.