Highlights of New York Fashion Week 2020

Sponsored Content

By: Chelsea Evic

It is hard to believe we are well underway into the year 2020. If anyone else still can’t believe it, I’m with you. However, time moves on and so does FASHION. As you’re probably aware, we are in the midst of New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020-2021. Fabulous, innovative and elevated looks have been circulating all over social media 

Here are some of the highlights of NYFW so far:

AREA

When I saw the AREA’s collection featured on the Who What Wear Instagram, I gasped. The way the elegant jewels are draped is a design that really caught my attention.

Tom Ford

Many are saying that Tom Ford took inspiration from LA’s casualness for his Fall/Winter show in Los Angeles and I definitely agree. It’s different from anything else I’ve seen on the runway this season. The casual cotton tees and oversized denim aren’t typically what you’d think of for winter, but Ford pulls it off somehow.

Badgley Mischka

Badgley Mischka’s collection put me at ease and gave me the winter fabulousness I was looking for. The subdued black and grey tones, subtle detailing on the coats and hints of sparkle are so gracefully done.

NYFW Street Style

At fashion weeks, what is worn off the runway is almost as important as what is worn on. Fashion influencers, celebrities and jet setters alike all bring their A-game in street style.

Hats

Coats

Color

Monochromatic