Horoscopes 4/26/21

Jorge Espinoza

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need, and leave what you don’t.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Spend time with your inner child. Youthfulness doesn’t have to go away just because you’re older now. 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) The time to act is now. You’ve waited long enough. Go after what’s yours. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) The people you meet in this lifetime are here to help you as you navigate this life’s path. Ask for help when you need it. 

CANCER (June 21-July 22) You’re on the right path. Things may not be hopeful at the moment, but you’ll see the results you seek in the future. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You are being rewarded for all of your hard work. Pat yourself on the back. You deserve all the gifts coming your way. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You’re avoiding the transformation that will help you become the person you’re destined to be. Stop avoiding the greatness that’s to come. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’ve earned a break. Your hard work and perseverance speak for themselves. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) When things feel uncertain, remember that you’ve put in the work to cultivate the future you’re looking for. 

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You don’t have to do everything on your own. Delegate tasks, ask for help and break tasks into smaller chunks. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Your biggest obstacle is yourself. You have everything you need to be successful; you just need to be creative. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) What will it take for you to put yourself first? How much of yourself do you really need to sacrifice in order to manifest the future you seek?

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. You’ll never get anywhere if you think you’re alone in everything you do. 

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.