Flower Power Botanicals in Fort Collins Celebrates ‘420’ all April with these amazing Deals & Promotions:

In Colorado, April is always the month to celebrate, especially if you are a medical and recreational marijuana dispensary in Fort Collins. On...

LSC’s Starbucks boosting Ram pride with homecoming themed drink

Many students line up daily to get their usual favorite coffees at the Starbucks in the LSC, and for this week only, a new twist on a fan favorite pays off

The Starbucks is offering a special homecoming drink appropriately termed The Ram-uccino. This drink is comprised of the classic Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a Ram themed green whipped cream on top.

The drink itself has no caffeine and is mainly crème flavored, providing a positive alternative for those who do respond well to caffeine’s many effects. The green whipped topping has a subtle flavor with a hint of mint and creates a cool looking result when mixed.

After trying out the drink, CSU student Sarah Evans said that it is sure to increase Ram pride.

“It is a great deal because it is $1 off, and it tastes good,” Evans said.

IMG_3330.JPG
Photo credit: Taylor Felver

For a grande Ram-uccino at the current discounted price, it only costs $3.17, making it not only a tasty treat to celebrate homecoming, but also an affordable treat for those on a budget.

The LSC’s Starbucks Student Manager Carsyn Fritzler and Assistant Manager Raini Otto created the drink.

“Seeing the student staff have fun with this and seeing their creativity come through,” said Geoff Valdez, assistant director of retail operations at the Lory Dining Services.

Not only will the LSC be showcasing CSU themed products and décor for homecoming week, but Valdez said there are more specials to come including a $1 discount for Sweet Sinsations CSU caramel drink.

Sweet Temptations, Morgan’s Grind and Sweet Sinsations will be celebrating with all green and gold butter cream cupcakes and Eileen’s Cookies featured later in the week.

Be sure to check out all of the celebratory temptations in the LSC soon because they will only stick around for the duration of this week.