Small Boutiques to Support in Fort Collins

While it is vital that people are staying indoors and away from public places, it is undoubtedly having a huge impact on businesses, especially small ones. Fort Collins is home to many charming boutiques that rely on locals wandering through town and popping in. Despite the current danger of public shopping, supporting these local shops doesn’t have to come to a halt. Most of these stores have an online presence with free or affordable shipping for their customers. So, if you’re in the market for some new spring pieces, try shopping from these local gems instead of mass retailers. Your support won’t go unnoticed.

Lemons and Lace

Lemons and Lace is an elegant, fashion-forward women’s boutique founded by Fort Collins native and Colorado State University Apparel and Merchandising graduate Jordan Cannon. They carry a wide variety of apparel, footwear, gifts, jewelry, accessories and specialty home items. Check out their New Arrivals page for all the latest spring trends.

Blue Harvest

Blue Harvest, a town favorite, always has a top-notch lineup for every season. They carry a variety of sought-after brands such as Free People, Amuse Society and Blank NYC.

Topo Designs

Started in a Fort Collins basement, Topo Designs is an outdoor brand that is rooted in Colorado culture. Hop onto their website for their sitewide 25% off spring sale.

Acey Designs

Acey Designs, a boutique that started in an 8×20 foot trailer, is now a key member of the Fort Collins boutique community. They are located in the iconic yellow Laurel Street house and have an online store for you to shop all of their latest styles from home.

HEYDAY

There is no question that the HEYDAY boutique is the star of the Jessup Farm Artisan Village in Fort Collins and for a good reason. Their beautiful shop brings people out of downtown to shop their chic offering. To see what elevated pieces they are continuing to come out with, go to their website.