How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Stay at Home Fashion

3 Loungewear Trends that Might Make Your Social Distancing Less Drab

Well, might as well address the elephant in the room that things in our country have drastically changed over the past few weeks. Spring break, semester and maybe even summer plans have likely been cancelled because of this pandemic, leaving us to wonder what we have to look forward to. While this new reality may seem grim, your style doesn’t have to be. Many studies have shown that what we wear can have an effect on our mood and how we feel. So, while you’re at home in self-quarantine, consider testing out these cute and comfy loungewear trends that might just brighten your mood.

Tie-Dye Sweatsuits

Tie-dye has been making a comeback recently in a very street-style, fashion-forward way. This fresh spring trend will bring a colorful twist to your everyday loungewear looks.

Aritzia
Bandier
Urban Outfitters

Sweater Lounge Sets

There’s no doubt you’ll stay comfy in these matching sets. However, there is also a subtle elegance about these looks that will boost your confidence while staying indoors. 

Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal
Nasty Gal

Spring Tones

With April just around the corner, why not embrace these spring colors through our stay at home looks?

Missguided
Missguided
Missguided