Horoscopes 10/7/2019

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) It doesn’t have to be smooth to be right. Sometimes the rough is far more desirable. Be careful.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Watch your tone. Are you speaking sweetly? You don’t always have to. Don’t roll over this time.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’re a chameleon. You can’t read straight. It’s so much fun.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re moving slowly along. Very, very slowly. Is your heart still beating?

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Look ahead. There are so many trails begging you to follow then. You’re not crazy.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You can spot the smallest spot of dust without sunlight. But imagine how much you would see if the sun started pouring in? Open your blinds.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) It’s you who’s calling the shots. It’s always been you. Give yourself a break today.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Say everything that comes to mind. Enjoy how the words sound coming out. It’s all music to you.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Kick into your adrenaline. It’s time to move. You can think later. You should feel always.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You are a best friend to so many. You carry the world on your shoulders. It’s all going to be wonderful. So, so wonderful.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Growth can be ugly. But who said you have to be beautiful all of the time? Who says anything?

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Big changes are coming. No matter how hard it is, it’s going to be so much better. Now go to bed.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.