Horoscopes 2/17/2020

Aries (March 21-April 19) You are somewhere between too much and not enough. That somewhere should be a comfortable place. Investigate to find out why it’s not.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Everything old is new again. You’re the best at giving second chances. But don’t turn your back on the novel.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Is it possible for memories to change? You’ve always understood the truth to be malleable. This week, take time to see if you’re sure of what you remember.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Every person you meet is so dreamy to you. You could see a life with any of them. Don’t get too swept up. 

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) It’s time to let go. An apology may be in order, but that doesn’t matter anymore.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) What was your dream three years ago? It’s time to revisit that. You never fully lose who you were.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Everything is slowing down and things are in your way. Take this opportunity to rest– you really don’t have any other options.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Someone is waiting to speak with you. You might be looking right through them. Try to work on your listening skills.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) There is so much to sit and remember. But look at what’s right in front of you. You’ll miss this one day too.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Today, your energy is unmatched. Everyone notices you when you walk in a room. Everyone listens to you. Don’t forget to have compassion.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You may have to force yourself to calm down so much is happening right now. But you’ll feel better for it. It’s nice to do things on your own terms.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) This is no time to be shy. Use every connection you have to your advantage. Even the ones you think won’t pan out.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.