Horoscopes 1/20/2020

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) Everything is pink and bubbling. More opaque than transparent. Happiness is found in the unknown more than the known. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Your focus is sharpening and your self-awareness is growing. You are understanding both your limits and your capabilities. Substantial progress is coming.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) People deserve to hear your voice. Your thoughts will inspire others as soon as you get the courage to share them. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You are turning toward the sun, toward something light and inspiring like a plant. The movement may be uncomfortable but it is better than not reaching at all.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) The reasons for joy can be found in those who surround you. Look toward your friendships– look outward instead of inward right now.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) This is the time to care for yourself. You feel best when you’re productive, so do everything that is heavy in your planner.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You are in your element for inspiration. Your mind contains so many colors. Everything you touch can become beautiful.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You are nesting right now, finding happiness at home rather than adventure. You don’t need to be too responsible– allow yourself to buy a new candle, a new bedspread, a new anything that will make you happy and comfortable. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You might have forgotten some people. Just for a moment. Reach out to anyone who has slipped your mind. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You’re wanting safety more than usual. Just because someone disappoints you doesn’t mean they can never be trusted again.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) This is your time. Let every ounce of happiness soak into your pores. Nothing can hold you back.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Turn your focus to behind your eyes. You can see more than you think you can. 

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.