Horoscopes 12/2/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) You learn best through argument and debate. This means that you take the time to understand exactly what a person believes in, not that you’re an aggressive person. Remind people that you’re not angry– just thorough. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You’ve never been one for patience. Others may think that this is reflective of your character. Try to show your softness and keep your temper at bay. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’ve had some time to detox your emotions and now everything is as it should be. When you wake up, you will finally be able to breathe easily again.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) There is no time like the present to add a little logic to your life. As the decade closes out, do your best to be responsible and prepared for the busy times that lie ahead.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You’re noticing how lovely everyone is today. Strike up a conversation when you’re in line at the coffee shop. Don’t hesitate. It could change your life forever. 

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Right now, take the time to re-organize your book-shelf and pick out the perfect 2020 calendar and planner. It’s okay to spend a whole day to yourself in your room.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You have a beautiful understanding of yourself. Now is a good time to share that beauty with the world. Love everyone. Create works to fall in love with.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Take the time to reflect on this past year. Where were you on this day in 2018? Appreciation and joy will fill you up.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re finally ready to be surrounded by all of those that you love. It’s time to celebrate. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) What does it mean for you to feel safe? You’ve always been one for risks. But the reality is that you’re far too afraid to find safety in any one person. You understand that the soul is in constant flux, and you need something static, like a solid career, in order to feel safe.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) It’s all about you right now. You’ve always been independent, so take the time to capitalize on that and spend a night doing only what you want to do.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re feeling pulls to go far away and you’re conflicted about what it would mean to stay. Forgive yourself. You don’t have to decide everything right now.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.