Horoscopes 11/7/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Everyone is being hard on you. But you have to remember your softness. You have to remember that they’re just as vulnerable as you are.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) How strange is it that your patience is wearing so thin? It’s because you’re holding it all inside. Not everything should be so red.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)  You’re picking fights. You know this full well. It’s all fun for you but it’s no fun for anyone else. Imagine the impact your kind words could have if your negative words have this much.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You want desperately to get away from everything. If you can, go to the lake in the mountains. It doesn’t matter that it’s cold. The water is calling you.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) It’s getting to be time to mourn the loss of your old self. Don’t let it consume you. But it would be even worse to push the sadness down.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22)  Everyday is a new day to re-evaluate. Today is that day. Write down what makes you happy and what makes you sad. You love lists.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) It’s time to slow way down. Everything crumbles when you go this speed and you’re already seeing how it has. You know what you want. Go and take it.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You believe so strongly in things and are shocked when others don’t believe the same. As hard as it is, let go. And everything will bloom.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You might not let yourself think this, but sometimes all that you really want is safety. What you need is a new candle.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19)  Everything is frustrating you lately. No wonder. There is a lot to be frustrated about. Try to spend this energy elsewhere.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) How much more alone time could you possibly need? Actually, maybe a bit more than the average person. Make yourself whole again.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Sometimes you have to ask for what you need. Sometimes you have to demand it. Now is the time.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.