Horoscopes 11/18/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) You’re finding everything so romantic and fun. It’s because you’re finally allowing yourself to see the softness within you. It’s a wonderful feeling.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You find yourself smiling as you walk toward home. There is a warmth there that calls you back into yourself.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’re thinking and talking about everything in your mind. No more pushing things down and temporarily away. It’s all out to be dealt with now.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re wanting to spice things up a bit. Try something you’ve always been afraid to try.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) No one knows you better than yourself. You know this full well. So why are you taking advice that won’t work for you?

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You’re brimming with ideas. There are a million directions you could go in your life. You only have to follow one. In this case, you can’t go wrong.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You have some decisions to make. But you have time to make them. You might as well have fun while you can.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You deserve so much recognition. And even more, you deserve to let yourself see how amazing you are. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Open your heart to happy surprises. You have so much life to live, and you’ll never experience it all if you’re afraid to step out of your comfort zone.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You can’t shy away from the pain. The longer you ignore it, the longer it will linger in all that you do. Face it head on so that you can move on.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) All you want right now is to have a good laugh. And dance until your feet hurt. Go out and do it all. Let yourself enjoy your youth.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Your desk may be messy right now. But it’s because of how many beautiful things you hold inside of you. It’s difficult to organize so much!

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.