Horoscopes 11/11/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) You’re looking everywhere except for inside yourself. The only person you’ll ever have the agency to change is yourself.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Sometimes it’s best to look at the bigger picture, as it’s too easy for you to get overwhelmed by the details. Allow other people to do the hard work for you while you gaze ahead.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’ll never admit this, but you’re terrified of what others think of you. It’s okay to leave a situation if you feel you’re not wanted instead of trying to change yourself to please everyone else.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You have so much that you want to give. The more that you give, the sweeter the air smells. You will never be content with just receiving. 

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You are so fixed in your ways. It’s time to stop daydreaming about the loveliness of change and start putting it into action.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) It can be difficult to parse through what is real and what is illusory right now. Your own opinions can’t always be trusted, and so it is important to grasp onto what is most real, if it is disagreeable.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You love to watch people be their fully realized selves, and so it is frustrating for you to be around others who are still figuring it all out, who are still people-pleasers. Encourage them to find what they really want through those honest conversations you are so good at instigating.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You often choose to do your laundry over seeing your friends. It is important to remember that your friends can help you with the loads.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re usually down for anything, and you’re enjoying your freedom so much lately. You have great momentum right now with your enjoyment.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Don’t get too ahead of yourself. Think of how long a day is, let alone a year. You have so much more time than you feel like you do.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Everything that you need to know is already inside you. You’re ready.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Your abstract ideas about the future are becoming more concrete by the minute. It is exhilarating and terrifying.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.