Top Accessory Trends for Spring/Summer 2019

By: Chelsea Evic

As we’re nearing March, Spring and Summer are right around the corner. I know it’s hard to believe since here in Colorado a cold front is still upon us, but just you wait. Soon it’ll be time to amp up your warm-weather wardrobe and notice what is in for 2019. It has been apparent through recent Fashion Weeks that fun accessories are projected to be HUGE this year, and we’ve got a roundup of some top trends we’re seeing.

Purple Shoes

Believe it or not, purple is the in color this year, especially for footwear. Bold shades of purple have been spotted on an assortment of shoes throughout the streets of New York, London, Paris, and Milan during Fashion Weeks. It is such a fun color to test out for the Spring and Summer.

Bucket Hats

Bucket hats, the 90s trend that has made a comeback, but to high fashion. This hat trend can jazz up any outfit, giving it that jungle-esque, nature vibe.

Basket Bags

The basket bag trend was totally a thing last year, but it seems to be here to stay and is appearing in many new shapes and styles. Nothing screams Spring and Summer like a picnic-basket inspired handbag.

Futuristic Chunky Sneakers

It’s no secret that these super-sized sneaker styles with sleek curves have been in for a minute now, but they appear to be staying hot for a while longer. Many fashion icons were seen dashing between shows during fashion week in these futuristic sneaks.