Horoscopes 11/16/2020

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need and leave what you don’t.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) Doing what you love shouldn’t make you feel anxious, it should make you feel free. You’re meant to follow your passions and be guided by what you love. If the experiences you’re currently engaged in are dragging you along, look for new experiences elsewhere.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) Being a traditionalist has never been innovative. You’re better off saying you’re boring and calling it a day. Traditions show us where there’s room for growth, so cultivate this by stepping outside of your comfort zone. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 2 0) Your trust issues are jumping out. You have a hard time trusting those around you but a harder time trusting yourself. How can you accomplish anything if you believe you’re going to mess it up before you even start it? 

CANCER (June 21-July 22) Outside forces are making you feel like you’re traveling in the wrong direction. As long as you know you’re doing the right thing for yourself, you’re moving in the right direction.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) You’re not ready for what you’re trying to manifest. You’re too focused on the outcome and not the process. The outcome you need will find you when you’re ready. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Something has the upper hand on you. You feed into this power imbalance by making yourself seem helpless. The only person who will get you out of the situation is you. Step up to the plate, and reclaim your power. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You’re thinking too much about the consequences of your decisions. It’s admirable that you think before you act, but there comes a point where you must act. Staying idle while contemplating the best possible outcome gets you nowhere. 

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Take on one fear at a time. It will make dealing with your fears much more manageable. You don’t have to be consumed by all of them at the same time.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re feeling flighty again. Find ways to ground yourself in the things you love so that you can stick with them. Running away from what you love when things get complicated only leads to regret down the road. 

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Your support network is only as strong as you build it to be. You’re more vulnerable when you reject support from people who want to be there for you. Find a safe space to be vulnerable. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You’ve taken on more than you can handle. Deal with what you can, and leave what you can’t alone. You can come back to it when you have the time for it. Now you know your limits, so in the future, respect them. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) Share your gifts with the people around you. You’ve done too much internal work to not share what you’ve learned with those around you. Your relationships will be better when you share what you’ve learned from your growing pains. 

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.