These Advanced Coolers Have Your Back

SPONSORED CONTENT

By Michael Berg

When heading out on an outdoor expedition, the last thing that you want to worry about is keeping your food and beverages cold. There is nothing worse than having to drink a warm beverage, or letting your food spoil due to a bad cooler. If you are looking for unparalleled performance coupled with enough accessories to fill your adventurous needs, look no further than OtterBox’s cooler selection:

Hard Coolers: Otter supplies three different sizes (25, 45, and 65 quart) of hard coolers, along with three different color variations.

Venture 45 Cooler | Back Trail

Durable Realtree 45-quart OtterBox cooler is built to keep your tribe full, hydrated and happy on weekend outings. Keeps ice up to 14 days and Venture is designed with a mounting system and accessories that configure for each of your adventures. INCLUDES Bottle Opener and Dry Storage Tray ($40 value).

Soft Coolers: Otter supplies two different sizes (20 and 30 quart) of soft coolers, along with three different color variations

Trooper 20 Soft Cooler | Forrest Edge (Realtree Edge)

• 20 qt capacity with food-grade liner
  • Wide opening for easy access
  • Leakproof seal secures contents
  • Accessory mounting system
  • Water resistant exterior pocket
  • Premium grade thermal insulation
  • Keeps ice up to 3+ days
  • Solid, heavy-duty base
  • Bottle Opener accessory included

Cooler Accessories:

Side Table- Attach this handy OtterBox Side Table to your Venture cooler to extend your working surface and add three cup holders. It also includes a Cutting Board for additional surface area. Pack it along and configure it in an instant.

Bottle Opener- Mount the OtterBox Bottle Opener to your Venture Cooler or mount onto a workbench, drawer or wall and always know where to open up a cold beverage. 100% stainless steel ensures a long life opening all your bottled drinks.