Matching a Kind Protein Bar to Your Workout

SPONSORED CONTENT

Presented by Kind Bars

Fueling/re-fueling your body of its nutrients when working out is an essential part to your routine. Just ask any professional athlete and they will agree, what you put in your body is equally important as to what you do with your body(exercise).

One of the best ways to make sure you have a quality workout one is to fuel up beforehand. According to Britta Shafer, who is a Health and Exercise Science major here at CSU, you should eat something with plenty of whole grains before your workout. We at RamPage would recommend reaching for a Kind Breakfast Bar for a pre-workout boost. These breakfast bars contain at least one whole serving of whole grains, and come in a wide variety of tasty flavors such as honey oat, blueberry almond, and peanut butter. “Soft baked with a crispy outside, these bars are a perfect part of an on-the-go breakfast.”

Equally important to fueling up before hand, is making sure to replenish the nutrients you lost during your workout. According to Shafer, one way you can do this is to eat something that is high in protein, as it will help to replenish and repair your muscles. For this, we recommend grabbing a Kind Protein Bar which are packed with 12 grams of protein, and come in yummy flavors such as toasted caramel nut, white chocolate cinnamon almond, and double dark chocolate nut.“When you think of protein bars, ‘delicious’ may not be the first word that comes to mind. Meet KIND Protein™ – made with premium whole ingredients and a creamy, crunchy texture, it’s a protein bar that doesn’t taste like one.”

Want to try a Kind Bar for free?! Visit RamPage on the plaza on November 12th from 10am-2pm to get your very own Kind Bar. Find out more information about KIND on their website: kindsnacks.com.