Ascent Studio | Climbing and Fitness

SPONSERED CONTENT

Two years ago, Ascent Studio opened its doors with a vision to provide a home base for the Northern Colorado climbing community, offering diverse bouldering, dedicated training areas, yoga & fitness classes, and 50 ft walls for roped climbing. Climbing is for everyone. For many, it’s a lifelong pursuit, offering community, adventure, fitness, and accomplishment. While skills and technical expertise can take years to hone, climbing gyms make the sport immediately accessible and fun on day one. Classes at Ascent Studio range from the basics for beginners to advanced clinics for veteran climbers.

Northern Colorado climbers can look back at a long history of the sport, with iconic personalities and year-round outdoor climbing. CSU has a place in that history, with a collegiate climbing team that consistently ranks among the best in the country. Ascent Studio celebrates and supports this community, hosting frequent events, from casual local gatherings to national level competitions. If you’re lucky enough to call the front range home, come by Ascent Studio and discover what the sport — and the area — has to offer.

Put these on your calendar:

Ascent Studio| Photo by Trigg Skoe

Oct 4: Free Solo at The Lyric Cinema. 7pm

Dec 13: REEL Rock 13 Film Tour at The Lyric Cinema. 6pm and 9pm

Dec 14-15: Battle for the Fort at Ascent Studio – final event of the USA National Bouldering Cup Series.