Six last-minute 2016 Mother’s Day gifts

woman-flowers-holidays-girl-6270
photo credit: pexels

Not to frighten anyone, but Mother’s Day is right around the corner. When I say right around the corner, I mean it’s actually next week. However, you don’t need to fret. This new article from Bustle has created a collection of awesome Mother’s Day gifts that can be made or bought last-minute. Perfect for a procrastination college student, right? So, whether you’re a crafter, a shopper or someone who loves giving nice gestures, this list has the perfect gift for you to give.

Check out these amazing options:

Breakfast in bed printables.

The petite decor is a great way to spruce-up the average breakfast in bed. You can stick little signs in the pancakes have a card propped up next to a muffin. You can’t go wrong with this adorable edition to breakfast in bed. 

Same-day delivery flowers.

We understand, this time of year can become hectic, and forgetting about Mother’s Day is a common occurrence. If you find yourself waking up Sunday morning realizing you spaced out on a gift, then open up your laptop. You can go to 1800flowers.com and order flowers for your mother to be delivered that day. It’s an easy fix to your procrastination.

Printable Art

Printable art with sayings like, “Home is where mom is.” This gift is a great way to pretend that you can make cute DIY canvases without actually crafting. Simply put a frame around the canvas and put a pretty bow on top. There you go. The perfect pretend DIY gift.

Cute latte cup wraps.

If your mother isn’t a gift person, then try these latte wraps out. You can pick up a coffee on your way to visiting her. Then put a latte wrap with a sweet message around the cup. This gift is an adorable way to show your mom you love her.

DIY Printable Coupons.

Nothing is cuter than making a coupon book for a loved one. You can find these printable coupons on etsy.com. They come with coupons for back rubs, breakfast in bed, movie nights and much more. Your mom will surely think it’s a cute idea. 

A beautiful vase.

Obviously, a bouquet of flowers is a go-to gift, but why not spice the idea up? The perfect addition to flowers a a vase to put them in. Stop by your local home decor shop, and pick out a vase you think your mom would love.

For many more Mother’s day gift ideas, click visit Bustle.com. 

Collegian Events Blogger Sarah Hansen can be reached online at blogs@collegian.com or on Twitter at @Sarahhansen21.