How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

CSU men’s cross country team ranked No. 24 in USTFCCCA poll

The Colorado State men’s cross country team begins the season ranked No. 24 in the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches’ Association’s 2015 Preseason National Coaches’ Poll.

The men finished No. 19 at the 2015 NCAA Cross Country Championships. It was CSU’s best finish since 2003 when it finished No. 17 overall.

Both the men’s and women’s teams were selected to finish third in the 2015 Mountain West Preseason Coaches’ Poll. The men received two first place votes. New Mexico was ranked first and Boise State was ranked second in both the men’s and women’s polls. Last season, the women’s team placed sixth in the NCAA Mountain Regionals.

“I think we’d be disappointed if both teams didn’t make the NCAA Championships this season,” head coach Art Siemers said.

Collegian Sports Reporter Emmett McCarthy can be reached by email at sports@collegian.com and on Twitter @emccarthy22.