Horoscopes 9/3/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Do your best to keep your eyes wide open. If it’s cloudy outside, stop squinting. You may find yourself reading too much into a situation, but this week, what you see is what you get. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You’re comfortable crossing things off in your planner. Take the day to stop adding things to your to-do list and for once, leap off the page. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Ground yourself in what is tangible this week. The green on the leaves you see through your window is more vivid than any green you could try to conjure up yourself. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Be careful not to over-indulge yourself. It’s okay to nap after class and it’s okay to say no to coffee if you’re not up for it. 

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Use your head this week. Think closely about how you’re spending your energy. Your supply may feel endless, but nothing material can ever be without limit.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Something is missing and you know it. Take the week to take care of yourself first. Don’t be discouraged if creativity feels out of reach, or if you can’t seem to find what it is you know you lost. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You may feel sad in a happy moment because deep down, you know that nothing can last forever. But that sadness will give way to a feeling you thought you had forgotten. Don’t be worried if you can’t find the words to express it. For once, just feel it. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Notice the way the barista hands you your change. Notice how their cuticles are dry. Fall is coming faster than you think.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You have so many opportunities to branch out this week. Resist the urge to isolate yourself- do your homework in the living room instead of your bedroom.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Don’t ignore the decision that is looming in front of you. There comes a time where you have to put your foot down. 

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Stop chasing what you know was never there. It’s time to take a good look in the mirror. 

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) It’s easy to believe a feeling, but you must remember that things actually do exist outside of your own mind. Listen to what everyone is telling you.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.