How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Horoscopes 9/23/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Take some time away from everything. You’ll know what’s best for you eventually — just not today.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You wake up and for the first time in a long time you want to go out and do things. It’s a magical feeling. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Get things done in advance, no matter how hard that may seem. You’ll thank yourself later.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) There is something strange within you. Don’t stifle it. 

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) This is no time to start minimizing yourself. You are everything. You contain everything in the universe. 

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) It’s never too late to meet new people, even if you feel like you’ve reached your capacity. Talk to everyone.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Everyone wants to be you. Relish in this without letting it get to your head. Stand tall.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Learn to listen a little bit better. You think you know best but you can’t always. Don’t get defensive and practice acceptance.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) There is no one better than yourself to rely on. But this doesn’t mean that you can’t let others in.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Don’t close yourself off to who’s standing right in front of you. They were put there for a reason. Walk toward them, not away.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Nobody cares and that’s a good thing. Why are you so much harder on yourself than you are on others? Forgive yourself and move on.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) People can change and you’re excellent at recognizing that. Put that idea into action this week and you’ll find so much comfort.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.