Horoscopes 9/19/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Don’t doubt yourself. You’ve been fighting the good fight and everyone is so grateful. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Life is not just binaries. You can choose meaning for yourself. Just be sure you’re making the right choice.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) If you’re not ready than you’re not ready. You don’t have to jump just yet. But eventually you know you’ll have to.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) It’s okay to feel let down. Things didn’t turn out the way you wanted them to. Something much better is on the horizon.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You’re good at accepting what’s wrong with the world. Now it’s time to do something about it. Show up.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Spend some time alone. It will do wonders for your clarity. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Someone’s lack of clarity is imprinting itself on you. You need distance and space.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Everyone only knows one side of you. It’s natural to wish to remain mysterious. But you’d be amazed at how good it feels to be presently whole.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) Choose yourself. Over and over and over again. It’s all about you now.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Sometimes, all that you can do isn’t enough. But can it ever be enough? There will always be more.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) There is magic in the air and a brown ditch can be golden and sparkling in the right light. Wake up for the sunrise tomorrow, you won’t regret it. 

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Happiness and comfort will always come and go. What remains is the memory. Cling to it.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.