Horoscopes 10/21/2019

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) Plan a party. Even if it’s just for yourself. Maybe it should be for yourself. And your closest friend as well.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) It’s finally ending. Or it mostly is. Now let the healing begin.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Draw everywhere. You feel the urge in your fingertips. It’s not a distraction if you’re still being creative.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re falling in love with everyone you meet. Good. Everyone you meet is worth falling in love with.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) This is your time. Take 100 selfies. Relish in this feeling.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Set out an hour to really speak with someone close to you. It doesn’t matter what you talk about. As long as you get lost in it.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) There is so much happening all around you, but instead of feeling overwhelmed, you feel electrified. You’re powerful.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Take the time to bond with those closest to you. Make breakfast plans. Share your accomplishments. You have so many to share.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) This is new territory and kudos to you for exploring. It’s all novel beautiful air in your lungs.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Be brave and take bold steps. Don’t let the thought of failing keep you from falling in love.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Who do you love? You know who. It’s time for you to tell them.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You’re all caught up in work and love. What does it mean for you to love your work?

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.