How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Horoscopes 10/14/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) You can’t take on the world’s problems if you haven’t gotten a full night’s rest. A foundation can’t support a house if it’s crumbling.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) Adrenaline is going to help you prioritize crises. But when you’re done running this marathon you’re going to feel it all. Prepare for that aftershock.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’re having so much fun. But you may be experiencing an underlying guilt. Don’t push it away, but channel it creatively. 

Cancer (June 21-July 22) Your instincts are sharp today and you can read through any bad intentions. This is your power, this will help you thrive.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You want to do anything and everything. You may wake up in the middle of the night thinking about homework. Close your eyes and try to go back to sleep.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You want so badly to help, to fix everything. No one person is capable of that, not even you. It takes time.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You see color like no one else can. You have a magic no one can take from you.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) Don’t ever be afraid to admit that you don’t know. Don’t be afraid to sleep in. Don’t be afraid to jump around. 

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You wake up and suddenly you realize that you’re ready. It’s all blooming towards you. 

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) You don’t need to know just yet. But you can always light a candle. Right now is a time of waiting and seeing.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You are feeling such strong emotions. But everyone seems to forget that joy is also an emotion. Bask in your happiness.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You know how you feel. But are you that same way when you’re with others? They’re so excited to spend time with the real you.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.