Horoscopes 10/10/2019

Aries (March 21-April 19) Your time is on its way. Rejection will soon be a thing of the best. Your lucky break is coming.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You have always been so sure that you hate bell peppers. Or maybe it’s some other vegetable. It’s time to let go of that sureness.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) It’s all speeding up. You can feel yourself getting swept away. Be ready for an amazing ride.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You’re trying too hard to prove yourself. The effort is making you stumble. Remember that nothing is owed.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) What is the point of entertaining others if you’re not entertained yourself? What makes you smile? Do that.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) All you need is the abundance of love that surrounds you. For rubied tears to stream down your face. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Change your environment so that you’re surrounded by lovely things. So that everything that is near you will make you laugh.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) It will be a time of waiting and longing and rest. It will be sweetly silent. You’ll have so much fun.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You can recognize that there is only one Beauty and one Truth. But you love the imperfect iterations so much more. Get excited about your flaws.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) There is going to be fireworks. There are going to be difficult conversations. It will all go by faster than you think.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) There’s only so much you can do. There comes a point when you need to realize that what you’re doing might not be working. 

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You are known for being emotional. But everyone seems to forget that joy is an emotion. Be joyful and feel it all.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.