Horoscopes 3/2/2020

Alisa Otte

Aries (March 21-April 19) This is the best time to take a stand on something that you don’t really care about. Defend your favorite song—make your case against bell peppers.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) There was always the same light in the distance. It’s okay that it’s changed colors. 

Gemini (May 21-June 20) After a good amount of self-indulgence you’re ready to be a bit more responsible. But there is no need to wake up feeling guilty every morning.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) What do you believe in? Now is a good time to articulate those beliefs. It’s the best time to ask questions you may never get the answer to.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) There is a lot to unpack here. You’re feeling reflective about what habits you’ve formed and you’re ready to finally make a change.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) There is something or someone worth revisiting. Not all has to be lost.

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) You are being pulled in a hundred different directions. It can be fun. 

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You are gaining an independence that you should be proud of. Only you can decide your happiness.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You are filled with a yearning that you can’t quite describe. That’s okay. It’s why we’re alive.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) It feels wonderful to loosen your grip a bit. To feel a wind pass through you. To feel light.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You could go running or you could write a novel. You are capable of doing difficult things.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You feel like you have it all figured out. But plans are hardly whimsical.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.