Horoscopes 2/24/2020

Aries (March 21-April 19) Everything is pixelated, uncanny. The outdoors is trying to show who it really is to you but you’re looking at a screen instead. Your lungs are begging for unventilated air. 

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You’re not falling, but somehow you don’t feel stable. Look forward, not down. You’re so high up.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) Is it possible to cycle through every possible emotion in one day? It feels like it is. Start driving somewhere far away.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) You are searching for unity. Maybe it’s a community or maybe your heart just needs to communicate better with your lungs. Regardless, the disconnect is weighing on you.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) Listen for the music in others, not just the melody coming from your own mind. 

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) You are looking for a reason to feel in love. You are trying to wrap yourself in the sun. Don’t force what won’t come naturally. 

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) There is nothing wrong with strangeness. It would do you some good to step away from normalcy.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You deserve to be taken care of. You deserve to be showered with love.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You’re so passionate you feel like you could burst. Let yourself burst.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) There is a shadow following you. Don’t ignore it much longer.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Success is within your grasp. Don’t back down now.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) Look at a tree, look at the clouds. Cry for hours.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.