Heater started smoke in Clark C bathroom

Collegian Staff

At approximately 3:00 p.m. Thursday, a heater in a woman’s bathroom in the Clark C building started smoking, according to Dell Rae Ciaravola, senior communications coordinator for the University.

There were no injuries or evacuations, though both an ambulance and a police car were seen outside the buildings.

Ad

The incident reportedly caused smoke, but there was no fire risk to the building.

Collegian Staff can be reached at news@collegian.com.