5 Strategies for Landing Your Dream Job After Graduation

Graduated and feeling lost about your next steps? Looking to set up your life, find a good job, and earn money? Who doesn’t want that, right?...

Our Print Edition
Courtesy of Democratic Socialists of America Fort Collins
Palestine Benefit Concert supports local families through art, music
Cadence Cardona, Staff Reporter • July 14, 2024
National: Shooting at Trump rally leaves attendee dead, violence condemned by Colorado politicians
Allie Seibel, Editor in Chief • July 14, 2024
A graphic of a mother and daughter walking down a red, white and blue striped path facing fireworks in the distance. At the base of the path is a small brown truck.
Fort Collins' annual Independence Day Parade draws international crowd
Sophia Masia, Staff Reporter • July 9, 2024
In an indoor gym, a woman track athlete holds a shotput ball above her head in preparation to throw.
Morris, Lesnar, Hawkins represent Rams in US Summer Olympics team trials
Adam Gross, Staff Reporter • July 7, 2024
View All

UPDATE: Fort Collins police on ‘Accident Alert’

Update: 5:08 p.m.

Starting from now until 9:00 p.m. Fort Collins Police Services will be on “Accident Alert.”

Under an alert, drivers involved in minor accidents that do not involve injury, suspected drug and or alcohol use, have four days to report the accident to police.

Police services recommend drivers who are involved in these types of accidents to exchange names, addresses, telephone numbers, vehicle license plate numbers and insurance information.

Those involved in minor accidents must submit a Colorado accident report to the Police Services building on 2221 S. Timberline.

Icy conditions will continue, the National Weather Service reports a 50 percent chance of snowfall along with low temperatures reaching 5 degrees tonight.

Original Story:

Light snow is continuing to fall through out Larimer County with snow packed and icy roads reported in Fort Collins. Numerous accidents have been reported through out the county, according to the Larimer County Sheriffs department.

Fort Collins police recommend drivers to reduce speed and leave extra space between vehicles.

The National Weather service has issued a winter weather advisory for the Fort Collins and anticipates snow to continue until 3:00 p.m. The temperature is expected to fall to 10 degrees by 5:00 p.m. tonight.

Developing, stay with the Collegian for more weather updates. News tips can be sent to news@collegian.com