How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Fort Collins residents watch High Park fire from Horsetooth Reservoir

The High Park fire remains at 36,930 acres and is 0% contained.

Fort Collins residents gathered at Horsetooth Reservoir today to watch as fire crews dumped gallons of water onto homes. While the fire has not grown in size since this morning, residents of Fort Collins expressed their alarmed at the proximity of smoke.

Authorities have not issued evacuation alerts to the city of Fort Collins, but maintain that if necessary, a notice will be sent as soon as possible. Evacuees from other towns continue to gather at the Ranch, located in Loveland, CO. According to Jody Donovan, dean of students and executive director of parent and family programs, Colorado State University has opened its doors to evacuees and firefighters, offering rooms to those in need.

The Collegian will continue to report any update on this story.