Horoscopes 3/22/21

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Horoscopes can be applied to your sun, moon and rising signs. Take what you need, and leave what you don’t.

ARIES (March 21-April 19) The start of spring has you feeling invincible. Use this newfound energy to pursue a new goal. 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) You don’t deserve to have access to people if you’re not willing to admit fault. Don’t ask for permission — ask for forgiveness. 

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) Be more assertive. You can be in charge of your own life without accommodating others.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) You’re here for a reason. Your gifts and talents come from a long lineage of people who’ve survived in order for you to thrive. Embrace your gifts.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) Embrace your dark side. The parts of ourselves we choose to repress can reflect our true desires. 

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) Set boundaries with people who don’t respect your time. Your time is just as important as theirs. 

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) Living life means acting on all the opportunities presented to you rather than weighing out the pros and cons. Start living.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) There’s nothing wrong with living in the fantasy of an idea for a short period of time. Just remember to come back to reality.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) It’s not your responsibility to make sure people are acting morally correct. Let others deal with their moral dilemmas on their own.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) Embrace other people’s love languages. You have a lot to learn from the ways other people like to be loved.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) Avoid indecisive people. They only make you question your boundaries. 

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20) Don’t be afraid of silence. Silence helps us find comfort with being alone. It doesn’t have to be lonely being alone. 

Jorge Espinoza can be reached at entertainment@collegian.com or on Twitter @jorgespinoza14.