ASCSU 2022 election guide

Gov. Jared Polis signs HB24-1007 on the west steps of the Colorado state Capitol building April 15. The opportunity for people to officially be on the lease gives them protections, Polis said during the signing ceremony.
El Gobernador Polis Firma Proyecto De Ley Que Prohíbe Límites A La Ocupación Residencial, Acabando Con U+2
Aubree Miller and Maritza Soto-Ojeda • May 6, 2024

Nota del editor: Puedes leer la versión en ingles de este artículo aquí. Aquellos que se han opuesto al límite de ocupación de...

A translucent sign with the ASCSU logo in the center of a wood-paneled wall, flanked by the American flag on the left and Colorado flag on the right. A podium is below the sign.
ASCSU president's office attempts to postpone cabinet member's ratification over statement criticizing DeSalvo
Hannah Parcells, News Editor • May 4, 2024

Following a protest Wednesday, May 1, in the Associated Students of Colorado State University senate chambers in regard to President Nick DeSalvo’s...

ASCSU senate overrules DeSalvo, passes bill calling for ceasefire
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • May 4, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened May 3 for an emergency session of the 53rd senate.  As with the May 1 session,...

Viewed from behind, three people sit in a row of seats near the back of a wood-paneled presentation room. The person sitting in the middle holds a sign reading, Jewish students for Bill #5402 hashtag Jews for Ceasefire.
This week in ASCSU: Calls for ceasefire, executive budget proposal
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • May 3, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened May 1 for the first session of the 54th senate.  The session began with protesters...

A smiling person talks at a podium with three people sitting behind them on the left and two people behind them on the right. On the left is an American flag, and on the right is a Colorado flag. At the top of the image are the words, This week in ASCSU.
This week in ASCSU: Humanity, community, student fees
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • April 29, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened April 24 for the 28th and final session of the 53rd senate.  Bill #5325, “Reamending...

Two students stand side by side, smiling at the camera, while each holding a small blue rectangular box with the word Julie written on it in pink.
ASCSU reproductive health care initiative launches 1st phase on Plaza
Hannah Parcells, News Editor • April 25, 2024

Students at Colorado State University had the opportunity to grab free emergency contraceptives Tuesday, April 23, and Wednesday, April 24, at...

This week in ASCSU: Mountain Campus, meal swipes
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • April 19, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened April 17 for the 27th session of the 53rd senate.  Facing a packed agenda as...

Associated Students of Colorado State University Director of Governmental Affairs Michael Stella, Vice President Alex Silverhart, Director of Traditions and Programs Meron Siyoum and Director of Finance Ashton Duffield stand in front of the ASCSU office in the Lory Student Center April 17. “I think we should all strive to leave places like our universities better than we found them, Stella said. I think we should do that, and ASCSU is the best way to do that on campus.”
Graduating ASCSU seniors reflect on their experiences in student government
Hannah Parcells, News Editor • April 18, 2024

The end of the academic year is always a busy time for students. The weather is changing, finals are looming and summer is right around the corner....

U+2 ended as Gov. Polis signs bill banning occupancy limits
Aubree Miller, Staff Reporter • April 16, 2024

Editor's Notes: Read the Spanish version of this article here. Those who have opposed the Fort Collins occupancy limit commonly known as...

This week in ASCSU: BSOF, humanity and community
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • April 15, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened April 10 for the 26th session of the 53rd senate.  During executive reports,...

Nick DeSalvo, Braxton Dietz win ASCSU president, VP
Sam Hutton, ASCSU Reporter • April 4, 2024

After three weeks of relentless campaigning, candidates in the Associated Students of Colorado State University elections gathered in the senate...

This week in ASCSU: Disabled student transportation
Sam Hutton, Staff Reporter • March 31, 2024

The Associated Students of Colorado State University convened March 27 for the 24th session of the 53rd senate. The session began with executive...

How much do you know about ASCSU?

This poll has ended.

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.