Yoga Studios in Fort Collins

Sponsored Content

By Laura Studley

HOLISTIC YOGA SCHOOL AND STUDIO

Located off College Avenue, Holistic Yoga School and Studio provides classes that explore physical, mental and spiritual health. Classes work to build strength and endurance while also creating a sense of calm. Placing an emphasis on focus, Holistic Yoga School and Studio encourage using this as a tool to deepen the connection with yourself and experience a greater unity and harmony.

OLD TOWN YOGA

In the heart of Fort Collins, Old Town Yoga has offered a variety of classes for more than 15 years. With classes that focus on proper alignment and improving circulation in the joints as well as flexibility, there is something for everyone. Prices are reasonable for anyone looking to give yoga a try, including free classes and some for only $5. With more than 10 yoga instructors, this studio has something for all levels to enjoy.

ASCENT STUDIO

Ascent Studio is both a climbing and fitness studio. Ascent offers a multitude of classes including core workouts, restorative, fusion and mobility yoga. All classes are 60 minutes unless noted. Ascent is located off Timberline and Prospect. Members of the studio have access to most yoga and fitness classes free of charge. All day passes and punch passes also can attend free classes.

OM ANANDA YOGA

Just off Mountain Avenue, Om Ananda Yoga is a non-profit organization that works to spread the joy and understanding of yoga, meditation, and its innumerable benefits. This center focuses on shambhava yoga, which encompasses meditation, yoga postures, selfless service as well as conscious living. Attendees’ tax-deductible donation will help sustain reduced rates and free classes. New students can attend five classes for $15. This offer expires after 1 month, but includes regular adult classes.

MERAKI YOGA STUDIO

With a mission to provide students with a boutique yoga experience cultivating spiritual, physical and mental well-being in a comfortable and calm environment, Meraki Yoga Studio welcomes all levels. Classes are small, accessible and open, fostering fun, strength and optimism. If you just want to drop in, classes are $17 but the studio also has multiple membership packages. In addition, attendees have the chance to become members with their own customized plan.

Photo courtesy of https://www.holisticyogaschool.com/