Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar has good flavor and quality

Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a new burger restaurant in Foothills Mall, seems to be quite the happening new place. Located near the Cinemark Movie Bistro, Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar offers a wide selection of burgers with many unusual topping choices such as fried eggs and buttermilk fried bacon. In addition to burgers, they also have a variety of appealing sandwiches, appetizers and salads including an option to build your very own burger or salad creation.

IMG_6674.JPG
Bad Daddy's Burger Bar's Mama Ricotta’s burger Photo credit: Camila Nadalet

Upon walking into the restaurant, the first thing I noticed was its modern and clean atmosphere that provided a welcoming vibe. With its beautiful bar and big TVs around the restaurant, Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar would be a perfect place for game day. However, it also seemed to be a great place for a Tuesday night dinner with the family.

The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, making sure to check regularly that we were enjoying our food.

A first-time customer commented on the employees saying, “They are super friendly. I want them at my birthday party.”

While most individuals may not be as willing to invite perfect strangers to their birthday celebrations, this at least gives a good idea of just how pleasant the staff is.

When it came time to ordering, I had to go for a burger that is not typical of most burger joints. Called the Mama Ricotta’s Burger, this creation came with seven ounces of perfectly cooked and juicy beef, sliced tomato, pepperoncinins and a thick slice of melted mozzarella cheese all topped off with a layer of pesto sauce. Paired with this delicious burger were the house made French fries and a side of the perfectly tangy, sweet and spicy Bad Daddy’s sauce.

To finish off the meal on a sweet note, there was a wide variety of milkshakes to choose from including classics like chocolate and strawberry as well as a few more interesting flavors such as peanut butter and jelly. Although I was unable to indulge in one of these delightful shakes, I do not doubt that I will be back to try one in the near future.

I am no connoisseur of burgers, but I can appreciate good flavor and good quality when I taste it; Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar definitely has both. The restaurant already seems to be doing incredibly well after less than a week of being open, and I expect much success for it in the future.