CSU Fashion Show 2019 ‘Xposure’

It’s that time of the year again! The glitz and glamour of the annual Colorado State University Fashion Show is officially underway. The event will take place on April 12th at the Fort Collins Lincoln Center at 7:30 PM. This year, the CSU Department of Design and Merchandising is taking to the student-run event to a whole new level, and it is projected to far surpass shows of past years. Expect to see exceptional pieces made by accomplished Apparel Design and Production students on a magnificently designed stage. Anticipate being on the edge of your seat, wowed by all the talent in CSU’s highly ranked program.

‘Xposure.’ An act or instance of revealing or uncovering. In the CSU Fashion Show, the Department of Design and Merchandising is exposing the collections of 25 talented senior designers who are ready to make their mark in the industry. The show will also feature 24 draping designs from the junior design class made entirely from parachutes as well as a special collaboration 8 of the designers executed with OtterBox.

Many of the senior designers are completing prestigious internships such as Amanda Avers at Tory Burch and Alex Sitzman at The Row, a Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen brand. The accomplishment of a 12-week internship is a requirement in the program, and many CSU grads end up receiving full-time job offers post-graduation.

Along with a spectacular fashion show production, the Fashion Show Committee is also hosting a VIP exclusive event that features a cocktail reception, silent auctions, and more. The purchase of a VIP ticket will allow you access to this dazzling event, as well as front row seating.

Xposure will be an event you won’t want to miss! Tickets range from $10 to $50. To purchase your tickets, visit https://www.lctix.com