How to Increase eCommerce Sales with SEO

With the development of the online shopping market, SEO has become a crucial factor in driving targeted traffic and increasing sales. Effective...

Colorado man found after 3 weeks in Utah desert

The Escalante Desert in Utah is 3,000 square m...

Bear Grylls eat your heart out.

William LaFever, a 28-year-old autistic man from Colorado Springs, was found in the Escalante Desert in Utah after a three week absence.

Lavever was reportedly hiking from Boulder, Utah to Paige, Arizona in order to receive a money transfer from his father.

“It is some of the most rugged, unforgiving terrain you will find anywhere on Earth. Where William was hiking, there just isn’t anyone out there. – Becki Bronson, Garfield County Sheriff’s Department Spokeswoman

He survived eating frogs and roots while drinking water from the nearby Escalante river.

When rescuers found Escalante, he was so emaciated that he was barely recognizable.

We walked up to him and were absolutely dumbfounded to learn that it was William, and that he was alive. You’ve seen pictures of starving people from other countries; in all my career I have never seen someone so emaciated. I could not believe that he was alive, and feel certain that in another 24 hours he would not have been alive – Ray Gardner, Garfield County Sheriff’s deputy

After he was found, LaFever was taken to Garfield Memorial Hospital, where he will likely stay and recover.