Sticking to Your Alternative Resolutions

Today at Sarvodaya's Early Morning meditation
Today at Sarvodaya’s Early Morning meditation (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Today is all about those resolutions. Everyone makes one or two, no matter how hard you try, so don’t deny it. What are yours? They may be to be more sustainable, to get more wall tapestries or to try an alternative religion, like mine, or they may be more main stream, like getting more organized. Whatever they are, we are here to help. To start us off, here are HuffPosts 5 ways to stick to your resolution.

“It’s the beginning of a new year, and you know the drill: Across the nation, so many of you have done the annual end-of-year ritual of critical self-examination followed by the careful crafting of lofty health goals you resolve to achieve in 2015. Fueled by dogged determination, “resoluters” flock to health clubs, hammer through 6 a.m. spin classes, spend thousands of dollars on home gym equipment, join an assortment of nutrition and healthy cooking websites, and download the latest lifestyle apps and trackers. With laser focus, you’re ready to change your life.”

Click here to read the article.