Five Things We Learned Delivering Over Half a Million Orders for NoCo Restaurants
November 8, 2023

In May 2019, Nosh began as a humble restaurant co-op with just three people. When the pandemic hit in March 2020, while many businesses...

A New Trend: Living Roofs

If you’ve never seen a living roof, I encourage you to walk over to the Pavilion. It has a living roof and a living wall. However, CSU isn’t the only place catching on to living architecture.

English: Solar panel installation at an inform...
 Solar panel installation at Ögii Lake (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

In California wine country, they are taking green living to a whole new level.  Their green roofs not only have thousands of feet of plants, but they also have 2,500 square feet of solar-panels embedded in them.”‘It’s really cool working underneath something you know is helping the environment and not impacting it in a negative way,” says Christian Oggenfuss, director of marketing for Odette Estate. “I’m pretty proud, actually, that this spot right now is greener than it was when we started.'”

To check out these futuristic buildings, read the article here.