Horoscopes 5/7/2020

(Illustration by Amy Noble, Rachel Macias, Katrina Clasen | The Collegian)

Aries (March 21-April 19) You’re wondering about the next steps, wondering how far you are free to wander. Who or what is keeping you grounded, keeping you from floating far away?

Taurus (April 20-May 20) You are in need of a hard conversation. You’re feeling fragmented, and are seeking some sort of unity. Don’t expect concrete answers just yet.

Gemini (May 21-June 20) You’re thinking too much about the exterior and looking too far past what you can experience. If you must, let the past fall to fiction so that you can feel the sun around you now.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) There’s something in the air. It’s dense this time, but it doesn’t have to be frightening. Allow yourself to feel full instead of empty.

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22) You don’t have to put up with all of this. Find your voice, find a new place, find a way to free yourself.

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) The truth will reveal itself in time. What will you do until then?

Libra (Sept. 23-Oct. 22) How can you stop yourself from over indulging? Some things are too sweet, too vibrant.

Scorpio (Oct. 23-Nov. 21) You are feeling absolutely everything. Give into love fully. Lose yourself in it.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21) You may be feeling restricted. You want to tear down walls and stand in the open field with your arms spread wide.

Capricorn (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) There are some difficult truths that you need to face. You will be better for it. Knowledge isn’t always pleasant.

Aquarius (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) The best sort of beauty is the kind that surprises you. At some point you have to stop seeking and embrace the unexpected.

Pisces (Feb. 19-March 20) You spend so much time dreaming of others. Never forget that somewhere out there, someone is dreaming of you, too.

Alisa Otte can be reached at letters@collegian.com or on Twitter @basically_alisa.